There is no doubt that in today’s time, Tiktok is one of the top social media platforms available out there. The app has said to have around 500 million users. And it is really a cool app to watch some funny, informative and entertaining videos. Also, there are times when we simply want to save our favorite videos offline. So we can watch them later on. So the question is how to save tik toks videos locally?
Well, in this article, I am going to answer this question only. Also, I will be answering two other questions, which are the “how to save tik toks without the watermark” and “how to save tik toks to your phone when there’s no option”.
So here we go:
How to save tik toks videos locally?
2. Launch the app.
3. Go to the video that you wish to save locally.
4. Click on the share option from the right hand side.
5. Now, if the user who has uploaded the video has enabled downloading option. Then you will see a “Save Video” option, so tap on it.
6. Finally, wait for the video to get downloaded, and you will find it in your Gallery.
How to save tik toks without the watermark?
As you already know that, whenever you download a Tik Tok video, Tik tok adds a watermark on the video. But what if you do not wish to have the watermark on your downloaded videos? Well, you can easily remove the watermark by using an online tool.
And these are the steps that you have to follow:
1. Launch the tik tok app.
2. Go to the video that you wish to download.
3. Tap on the Share button from the sidebar.
4. Now select the Copy Link button.
5. Go to the ssstiktok.com.
6. Over here, paste the link that you have copied.
7. Hit the download button and wait for a few seconds.
8. Finally, you will find a download button, click on it to download the video.
How to save tik toks to your phone when there’s no option?
It is also up to the user if they wish to let other users download their Tik Tok videos or not. So sometimes, you might not see a save option when you tap on the share button. So how to save tik toks to your phone when there’s no option?
Well, in this case we will need to use a screen recorder. Anyway, here are all the steps that you have to follow:
1. At first, download any of your favorite Screen recorder software. For Android, you can use the AZ Screen Recorder, and for iOS, you can use the iOS 11’s built-in screen recorder app.
2. Launch the tik tok app and go to the video.
3. Now enable screen recording and capture the video that you wish to download, and you are all done.
So that was the answer to your how to save tik toks videos question. Now go ahead and check these steps out and see how it is working for you. Also, if there is anything you would like to ask, then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.