Wondering how to download mi drop for pc? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out. There is no doubt that Mi Drop is one of the best apps available out there when it comes to sharing files from one device to another.
However, as you already know that the app is specially built for Android devices. So how can you use Mi Drop on a Windows PC?
There are quite a lot of applications that are available out there, which allows you to share files between your phone to PC and vise versa. But the amount of features that you are getting with Mi Drop is hardly matched by any other application available out there.
Hence, in this article, I am going to talk about how you can install and use Mi drop for PC. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
What is Mi Drop?
Mi Drop is an Android application that allows you to share files between two devices. Also, this app is backed by several features that you will hardly find in any other app.
The app is extremely easy to use, and it comes with great simplicity. The best part of the application is that Mi Drop works offline, and it is super fast compared to any other apps available out there.
Also, this one is an ad-free P2P file sharing utility, which is mainly developed for Android devices. With the help of this app, you will be able to share all types of files with just one click, and there is no complicated step that you have to follow.
Even, according to Mi Drop, it is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Plus, the highest speed goes up to 50M/s.
Top Features Of Mi Drop For PC
Mi Drop for PC comes with a bunch of features that makes this app a super amazing one. And here are some of the top features that you are getting:
- The application is completely advertisement free. So you can get the best user experience possible.
- The app supports different languages. So you can use the app in your native language.
- Even if your transfer fails, Mi Drop allows you to resume your interrupted transfers easily.
- The user interface of the app is pretty simple to understand. So you can easily get started with this app.
- The app is 200x faster than Bluetooth.
- Mi drop has the highest transfer rate of 50M/s.
- There is no internet connection required to transfer the files.
- You can use the app to transfer all kinds of files. Like documents, music, pictures, movies, videos, and so on.
Download Mi Drop for PC:
Now the question is how to download Mi Drop for PC? Well, downloading the app is pretty easy. All you will need to do is click on the below download button. And your download will start in a few seconds only.
|App Name||Mi Drop|
|Android Version Required:||Android 4.4 or Above.|
|File Size:||4.8 MB|
Now that you are done downloading the app, the second question is how to install the app to your Windows PC?
As you already know, you cannot install an Android app on your PC directly. Because an Android device and a PC has different software architecture. Hence, you will need to use an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is basically some sort of application for your PC, which allows you to run Android apps in a virtual environment. And there are quite a lot of Android emulators available out there.
But for this tutorial, I am going to talk about Nox Player. This one is extremely easy to use, and you can download the software free of cost.
And here are all the steps that you have to follow:
How to install Mi Drop On Windows PC?
1. First of all, download Nox Player on your Windows PC.
2. Secondly, follow all the screen instructions and install the app.
3. Launch Nox Player from your computer.
4. From the sidebar, click on the APK button.
5. Now choose the APK file that you have downloaded.
6. Wait for the app to get installed on your device, and you are all done.
There is no doubt that Mi Drop for PC is one of the best applications to share files between devices. It comes with quite a lot of features, and it is pretty convenient to use. So go ahead and try downloading the software to your computer and see how it is working for you. Also, if there is anything you would like to ask, then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.